The Journal of Education, Community and Values: Interface On The Internet:
I currently write technical articles every other month for "Interface on the Internet," an online education journal for the Berglund Center for Internet Studies at Pacific University that deals with technology issues. Here is a listing of articles I have written thus far:
- Know Your Enemy: Pop-ups, February, 2003.
- Web Site Design, November, 2002.
- Web Browsers, September, 2002.
- SPAM, June, 2002.
- Bulletin Boards, April, 2002.
- Common Ways to get Wired, January 2002.
- Creating a Dynamic Web Interface using PHP, November, 2001.
I also write game reviews for Gamehelper.com. I mostly review Macintosh games, but have reviewed a few console games. Articles usually range from three to six pages in length. Below are links to the articles I have written thus far for Gamehelper.
- Mac: No One Lives Forever, GOTY Edition, April 3, 2003.
- Mac: Freedom Force, March 20, 2003.
- Mac: Soldier of Fortune II, January 12, 2003.
- Mac: Fallout 2, December, 13 2002.
- Xbox: Kelly Slaters Pro Surfer, December 3, 2002.
- Gamecube: Kelly Slaters Pro Surfer, December 3, 2002.
- PlayStation 2: Hitman 2, November 15, 2002.
- Mac: Max Payne, August 27, 2002.
- Mac: Return to Castle Wolfenstein, July 22, 2002.
- Mac: RealMyst, July 22, 2002.
- Mapping Diary: Assassination, July 11, 2002.
- Mac: Lineage: the Blood Pledge (Beta), February 27, 2002.